SUSTAINABILITY TOURISM POLICY
As Hotel Samara, it is one of our principles to develop and carry out activities in accordance with the principles of sustainable tourism.
In this context, primarily; We provide safe and healthy conditions for our employees and guests we serve, and we evaluate any risks that may affect these conditions. We create all kinds of measures with our crisis management and action plans in order to eliminate the conditions that may arise in emergency situations.
In this context;
- We continue to work to contribute and continuously improve tourism in our region and country.
- We use legal disposal methods without polluting the natural environment, develop projects that will use the least resources, raise the awareness of our guests and employees and ask for their support.
- In line with our purchasing policy, we support the tradesmen of the region by supporting the suppliers who produce and sell in our region.
- We use renewable energy sources in our hotel. By obtaining 40% of our electricity consumption from solar energy, we contribute to the country's economy and the environment.
- At our hotel, we do not discriminate among our personnel by gender, religion, race, language, and we attach importance to increasing the number of our female employees.
- We prefer to create our workforce, which is needed to contribute to the growth of the regional economy, from the people of the region.
- Energy card system is used in our rooms. In addition, our air conditioners do not work when the balcony glass is open, your garbage is disposed of by recycling, and LED systems are preferred in all our lighting.
- We do not allow child labor. We protect all the rights of our workers in accordance with legal regulations.
- We pay attention to quality service provision in order to protect our brand value. We effectively use all necessary applications to follow the expectations and demands of our guests and to provide them with better quality service.
- We follow the guest evaluation forms with social media and internal audits and provide the necessary reporting and analysis.
- We strive to protect our children against all kinds of abuse and harmful substances.
- While designing our buildings and concept, we consider the expectations of our guests and employees with special needs, adopt an approach of accessible service for everyone, and develop new projects in this regard.
- We contribute to the preservation, development and promotion of local/regional properties, sites and traditions of historical, archaeological, cultural and spiritual importance.
- As part of our social responsibility projects, we reforest the nature and take care of the habitats of our friendly animals.
Samara Hotel Management