Our precious guests,
After the Covid-19 pandemic, as Samara Hotel, we would like to share with you the measures and practices taken to protect you from the Covid epidemic, so that you, dear guests, can experience your holiday in peace and accumulate good memories.
In our hotel, the suitability and safety of all the services offered to our guests are guaranteed under the Rentokil Simply Safe FOOD SAFETY Food and Water Safety Risk Management Program.
While organizing additional applications, the criteria of "Ministry of Culture and Tourism Safe Accommodation Facility" and "WHO Hotels" CDC, FDA and T.C. Guidelines and all related circulars of the Ministry of Health related to COVID-19 are taken as reference and prepared in accordance with the laws of protection of personal data.
Applications in the Hotel:
- AUTHORIZED MANAGER: In addition to the Quality Manager duties, control of the prevention of Covid -19 contamination has been added for the preparation, implementation and control of the COVID-19 AND HYGIENE APPLICATIONS conditions in our organization. In addition, the department responsible will be responsible for the controls related to the prevention of Covid-19 infections.
- Social Distance Rules for the guest:
Beginning the transportation of the guest to the facility, the areas, processes, points and rules that have to maintain the social distance are defined in all communication points in the process of leaving the facility. Rules for the protection of social distance are verbal, written, clipboard, label, etc. The methods have been announced to the guests in the first entrance and related areas. Necessary precautions have been taken and controls are carried out so that the guests do not violate the social distance rule. Methods of warning and informing guests who do not comply with the rule are defined.
The information about the social distance defined in the instructions and rules prepared for the protection of the social distance has been suspended in the fields.
- Reservation will be made when necessary to ensure social distance compliance and capacity conditions in all areas. (SPA, animation events)
- The social distance is arranged as 1.5 meters for the seating arrangement of the guests.
- The distance between chairs at the tables is defined as 60 cm. (According to this calculation, the number of people who can be found in restaurants and bars is indicated on the plan.
- The number of people and capacity that can be found by following these rules for all areas of our hotel have been determined.
- The number of people who can be in the areas is calculated over the facility, and the region is defined in the order to prevent contamination.
- In order to comply with the social distance rules, announcement etc. in general usage areas. methods are informed.
FAMILY AREAS: Family areas have been created so as not to violate the general social distance rules. Social distance rules are not valid for families.
- Social distance rule is not sought among family members.
- Families sit at the same table in restaurants and bars.
- Special areas have been prepared for families in the pool areas, joints are made on sun loungers.
- Family members can use the same area at the same time in the hammam and sauna.
- Families can use the elevators together.
DISINFECTANTS: Our hotel has alcohol-based hand sanitizer approved by the Ministry of Health and disinfectants approved for surfaces. All chemicals have MSDS.
COVID-19 AND HYGIENE APPLICATIONS TRAININGS IN OUR HOTEL
- Within the scope of Basic Food Hygiene training, which is applied to all employees every year in our hotel, all applications related to COVID-19 and HYGIENE APPLICATIONS were added to the plans for 2020 and information was provided to the employees.
- COVID-19 contamination prevention training content has been determined based on the recommendations and guidelines of the Ministry of Health, WHO and FDA on COVID-19, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry Ministry of Agriculture.
COVID-19 AND HYGIENE APPLICATIONS INFORMATION MATERIALS:
INFORMATION OF THE GUEST: The precautions taken and practices regarding the COVID-19 AND HYGIENE APPLICATIONS in our hotel were conveyed to the guests with information boards and brochures and they were informed.
MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES: The maintenance activities carried out in our hotel are defined in the Technical Service instructions. The maintenance is carried out by the employees of our organization or specialized service companies. Maintenance activities outsourced by specialist firms are described below, and records and contracts related to these maintenance activities are maintained.
- Elevator maintenance
- Cooling system and cold unit maintenance
- Heating system maintenance
- Dishwasher maintenance
- Beverage machines maintenance etc.
NATURAL VENTILATION: Natural ventilation is provided in our hotel in open areas, bars, in our restaurant and in every possible area. Natural ventilation is available in every region, and natural ventilation is used in all general areas of use. Fresh air is available in the kitchen. The rooms are equipped with a balcony. Natural ventilation is available.
GUEST'S ENTRANCE TO THE HOTEL:
- At the point where the guests coming to our hotel first enter the facility, their body temperatures are measured with a remote infrared thermometer and recorded in the guest commitment.
- In the entrance process, the guest is informed about the social distance again.
It has been written with warnings that the guests comply with the social distance rule. The rule of 1 meter is valid for elevators, family members are excluded from the rule.
- If the guests request the placement of the room and the carrying of the suitcases, it is done by the bellboy. Mask, visor and gloves are used if carried by Bellboy.
- Valet service is not provided.
- Bellboy and Security staff have been trained in personnel hygiene and preventing contamination. They must wear gloves, masks and visors.
- Luggage transport vehicles are regularly disinfected after use.
INFORMATION OF THE GUEST: The Front Office staff / Guest Relations Officers, who provide the guest with information about the practices and rules at the entrance to the facility, have received the necessary training and have detailed information about all the applications. Written instructions were given to them regarding the practices they performed. During the transfer of this information, the principle of maintaining social distance is applied and the employee is required to wear a mask.
There is a hand disinfectant in the reception area, which is the entrance area of our facility, and its usage is reported and reminded with panels. A mask is given to the requesting guest at the reception.
- Payment: In the payments to be made by the guests, contactless pos devices, online payments etc. are used instead of cash payments. methods are used.
- The key, room card, pen etc. used at the reception. The materials are disinfected after each guest's delivery (disinfected with chemicals and stored safely.) The pen used by each receptionist is separate.
Regulations in General Areas
a) Guest Rooms
- Hand-touched equipment and surfaces (television and air conditioning controls, electrical sockets, telephones, hangers, safe box, etc.) in the departing guest rooms are disinfected and protected from possible contamination.
- Hand contact surfaces are carried out during the approval process under the responsibility of disinfection. All products used in room cleaning in the pandemic process are chemicals that are effective on microorganisms and have a killing effect. All products used are approved by the Ministry of Health and MSDSs are available. Disinfection processes for these surfaces are recorded and kept. The room is checked before it is handed over to the next guest
- The boucle materials used in the guest rooms are disposable, and special materials are used for each guest and the endless materials are destroyed.
- In our hotel, minibars are used because they are covered by an all-inclusive system. The products left in the minibar are not reused.
- The pen used in the rooms and other necessary magazine material are subjected to disinfection for each guest.
- The menus are of wipeable material and are disinfected after each use.
There are cleaning plans prepared for all food production kitchens in our hotel.
- All kitchen and food areas are cleaned and disinfected in accordance with these plans.
- The cleaning and disinfection procedures performed are recorded by the practitioners and checked daily by the department responsible.
- The efficiency of the applications in the kitchen areas is checked monthly by the Hotel Hygiene Officer and their suitability is checked. In conformity control, verification with swab samples taken from kitchen areas monthly is carried out by laboratory analysis.
- The Food Safety System implemented in our hotel has been planned to include the destruction of the product and guest complaints starting from the selection of the appropriate supplier, and all process steps are checked and their suitability is verified.
c) Eating & Drinking Units
In all areas (restaurant, bars) that the guest uses, reminders are provided with the warning signs made through the necessary signs to inform the social distance rule, and the effectiveness of the applications is controlled.
The following principles are followed in order to prevent social distance contamination in service and presentation processes in our hotel.
- At least 1.5 m gap is left between the tables in all food and beverage units.
- Chair spacings around the table are arranged as 60 cm.
- Employees are required to wear masks and gloves in the service and delivery areas.
- In the restaurant entrances, the entrance is made in accordance with the social distance rule, and in order to prevent close contact in the kiosks, a suitable waiting is made for the rule.
At all points of food consumption in our hotel (restaurants, bars, presentation areas are cleaned and disinfected daily, these processes are carried out under the responsibility of the stewarding department. Cleaning procedures are prepared by the practitioners.
All hand tools used in restaurants, bars are disinfected before and after use. The cleaning and disinfection periods of all equipment in the presentation and service areas are determined in the cleaning plans and applications are recorded.
Mobile machines (tea / coffee machine, dispenser, beverage machine and similar devices) which are in common use are provided only to the areas that the responsible employee can give and are given / distributed by our employees.
Non-disposable service materials are disinfected at the service tables after each use, unnecessary material is not placed on the tables. The service materials placed on the table are planned for single use or as little material as possible and are washed after each guest use, and no material is left on the table for the next guest.
- Sugar is given as a disposable beverage by the service person.
- Salt and pepper are provided for single use.
- The napkin is offered exclusively to the guest.
The following principles are followed in order to prevent the contact of guests with food in service and presentation processes in our hotel.
In open buffet presentations, the access of the guest to the strip barrier kiosks has been cut off. After the strip barrier, the guest plate is given by our employees.
- Served closed in spoons, forks and knives and bags. Even if they are not used, they are washed and placed in a new bag before they are served again. Napkins are also given to the table by the waiters.
- All the materials (plates, glasses, cups, forks, spoons, knives etc.) used for service and presentation are placed at the points that the guest cannot reach.
- Disposable American service is used.
- American service is used at the tables in A La Carte Restaurant. No product is left open for contact in any area during service and presentation.
- Common materials are not available (tongs etc.)
- Serving products as a la carte on tables, service personnel use mask gloves and visors.
- Bar chairs are placed in the bar desk with an interval of 1 meter.
- At tea time, drinks and pastry products are given by the employee, again, social distance strip is applied for the guest and contact with food is prevented.
There is a hand disinfection apparatus that works in kitchen areas (restaurants, fast food units, bars) and can be accessed at the guest usage points at all points where food production and presentation is provided.
d) Swimming Pools and Beaches
Chlorine level in pool water is kept between 1-3 ppm in outdoor pools and 1- 1.5 ppm in indoor pools and recorded 3 times a day. There are 7 indoor and 5 outdoor, 7 pools in our establishment.
The suitability of the disinfection conditions of the pools is verified by the expert pool company by measuring the results monthly
In addition, samples are taken by companies approved by the Ministry of Health and their suitability is confirmed by laboratory analyzes.
All the pool areas in our hotel are cleaned in accordance with the cleaning plans prepared and these processes are carried out under the responsibility of the Chief of the Department. Toilets, showers and changing cabinets are checked at regular intervals every hour, cleaned and disinfected and processes are recorded at two hour intervals.
The entire pool and beach area has been arranged taking into account the social distance.
e) Fitness Hall & SPA Areas (Turkish bath, sauna, massage rooms and care units)
Necessary precautions have been taken to protect the social distance and avoid intensity of use in the Fitness Hall & SPA areas. The number of people who can use the SPA area sections in the same area has been determined and written in the entrance. Reservations are made in line with these numbers.
- The guests are guided by lines / marking, social distance rules are conveyed to the guests with boards and verbal communication.
- Working density is prevented by working with an appointment system. The usage time of the covered areas is maximum 30 minutes.
- During the use of sports equipment in the fitness room, the social distance rule is followed, and the distance between the sports equipment is 1.5 meters or the adjacent instruments are not used side by side.
- Capacity information in the SPA area has been reported in writing, including all internal points.
Guests using the Fitness Hall & SPA areas and the areas they use are recorded at the entrance and these records are kept until the end of the season.
There are hand disinfection apparatus at the entrance of the fitness and SPA areas.
- Adequate and effective ventilation is performed centrally in fitness and SPA areas, and moisture-induced condensates are removed by natural ventilation.
- Indoor Pool area can be ventilated naturally.
- The spa area has doors that allow natural ventilation to open outwards.
- Massage rooms have windows that can be opened. Massage units with a window can be used.
- Before cleaning, the areas to be cleaned are ventilated, and then cleaning operations are started.
- sposable products are used in massage rooms and all SPA areas (peeling, slippers, shower gel etc.)
It is mandatory for the staff working in the Fitness Center & SPA areas to wear masks and gloves during the work. In cases where gloves cannot be used in the provision of massages, scrubs etc. services, additional attention is paid to hand hygiene
Despite Legionella growth in SPA areas, effective measures are guaranteed under the Rentokil Simply Safe Food and Water Safety Risk Management Program.
All SPA areas are cleaned and disinfected daily and guest contact surfaces are cleaned after each use.
All surfaces of the sports equipment are cleaned and disinfected at the end of the day.
f) Animation Rooms and Other Activities
Animation programs are also paid attention not to have social interaction, and the stage area in the sea bar, which is open for night shows and live music, is organized. Sports activities where social distance cannot be maintained have been canceled.
Only playground area for children guests is open to service with certain rules.
Samara Hotel Management